Sunday, October 25, 2015

Clean up the cold weather menu

So maybe it was a bout of wishful thinking since the highs for the past week have been around 90F (~32C), but I decided to play with the neglected Cold Weather menu to see if anything has changed in v7.0.  I can't really say it has, but two little things bothered me me none-the-less:



First, there is this little button in the lower left corner titled "ALL OFF".  While I can imagine a good use for this button, it's display is a bit curious since I didn't have a single heated element activated.  Please hide the "ALL OFF" button or change it to "ALL ON" when no elements are active.

Second, why are my heated seat controls black but my steering wheel and windshield wiper heaters white?  Maybe I'm completely off base here, but could the buttons please all be a the same color?  The subtle outline for the seats also seems a bit distracting and unnecessary, but I could be very, very wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment